natural permanent makeup
PERMANENT MAKEUP is also known as Intradermal Pigmentation, Micropigmentation, or Cosmetic Tattooing. It is a method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This state of the art technique is medically proven and designed to be safe. It is used for a variety of cosmetic enhancements such as PERMANENT EYEBROWS, EYELINER, LIP LINER/COLOR and BEAUTY MARKS. Other permanent cosmetic procedures include color correction of previously done permanent makeup, areola restoration, scar camouflage and more.
At Bliss Esthetics we offer a wide range of permanent makeup services for any type of event or for weddings. Schedule a FREE consultation!
Ombre Eyebrows $450
Hair stroke Eyebrows $3450
Eyeliner (Top) $300
Eyeliner (Bottom) $300
Deluxe Eyeliner (Top & Bottom) $500
Full Lips $600
Beauty Mark or Mole $85
Correction & Camouflage $160+
Pre-Consultation & What to Expect
Consultations are required prior to any permanent makeup procedure.
- Topical Anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort.
- There are many colors you may choose from for your selected permanent makeup procedure.
- During your consultation, design and pigment placement will be determined. - There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after your procedure. Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color result.
Who Benefits from Permanent Cosmetics?
* Men & Women who wish to look their best at all times.
* Busy people with little time to apply makeup.
* Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial/body features.
* Anyone with allergies to conventional makeup.
* Sufferers of alopecia (hair loss), vitiligo(loss of skin pigment),and trichotillomania (pulling of hair).
* Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application
* People with flaws on their skin.
* Anyone experiencing physical/visual difficulty applying makeup.* Anyone with oily skin and those active in sports who tend to shed makeup easily.
* Entertainers, actresses, actors, models.
* Anyone wanting to camouflage any hypopigmented scars (white scars) and/or reconstruct Areolas after breast enhancment surgery and/or after mastectomy.